Tax software specialists BTCSoftware have launched an MTD information hub – available to all accounting practitioners and bookkeepers.
The hub will have detailed information about the following:
- BTCSoftware MTD for VAT Solutions – BTCHub
- HMRC Announcements – Keeping you updated on the latest developments on MTD for VAT
- Simple to follow guides on signing up your clients/business to the MTD for VAT public pilot
- Guidance on setting up the new Agent Services Account and completing steps involved before you start using software to file MTD VAT returns
In addition to the above, any other information you need to learn about MTD for VAT can be found on our information hub, click here to see more.
“The information hub will give people the opportunity to follow and read more about MTD which is relevant to them and help our customers and support them effectively with their plans,” says Paul Oldridge, business development director of BTCSoftware.
“This new information portal will help people looking at all aspects of Making Tax Digital; it is designed to empower the customer with more direct information about MTD”. Customer focus and innovation in products and service are indeed at the heart of our business model.
MTD public Beta goes live
The launch of the MTD information Hub follows the published announcement by HMRC on MTD private beta going live.
“We are excited as this is significant and relevant to our customers. We have been speaking to them and receiving extremely positive feedback about the way the information we provide to them. BTCSoftware will be announcing further plans in 2019 regarding the BTCHub,” Oldridge concludes.
BTCHub – MTD for VAT made easy software solutions
BTCHub is BTCSoftware’s MTD for VAT solution. For the past two years, the BTCSoftware Team has been working in close partnership with HMRC to ensure Making Tax Digital for VAT (MTD for VAT) is as smooth as possible for its customers. BTCSoftware is delighted to collaborate with HMRC to make MTD for VAT software a reality. The Award-winning software company believes in the importance of working with HMRC find practical solutions to the technical challenges MTD presents.
Following on from its work road-testing the MTD technology, BTCSoftware was delighted to be featured in HMRC’s list of approved MTD for VAT software developers back in July 2018. This recognises that it has satisfactorily;
- tested its products in HMRC’s test environment
- already demonstrated a prototype of its software to HMRC
- proved its software complied with HMRC’s rules and guidelines
For more information